STEM Fest 2023
Saturday, April 15th, 2023 at the Romeoville Branch from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.Science is Awesome!
That's the message for kids and adults who attend our event.
We welcome families, scout troops, teachers, and students of all ages for a fantastic day of science. Experience outstanding hands-on activities and engaging demonstrations from Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) leaders and innovators.
You can get an up-close and personal look at reptiles with Dave DiNaso’s Traveling World of Reptiles, and Crosstown Exotics, visit our SLIME Lab, or take part in the stimulating science activities we'll have a for all to enjoy.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor please fill out the application form.
Look at all the awesome hands-on activities we enjoyed during past STEM Fests! Robots, learning to code, reptiles and much more. Come and find out what's new this year!
Just a few of the exciting exhibitors and activities you'll be able to enjoy:
- Dave DiNaso's Traveling World of Reptiles with shows at 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm
- After the Peanut
- Argonne National Laboratory
- Bricks & Minifigs
- C.A.R.E - Citizens Against Ruining the Environment
- The Chicago Local Section of the American Nuclear Society
- The Children's Museum in Oak Lawn
- Chiro One Wellness Centers
- Chicago Archaeological Society and Illinois Association for the Advancement of Archaeology
- Civil Air Patrol
- CITGO Lemont Refinery
- Crosstown Exotics
- DuCap - DuPage County Area Project
- FIRST 5125 Hawks on The Horizon
- Forest Preserve of Dupage County
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Isle a la Cache Museum
- JJC MakerLab Learn about 3-D Printers
- JJC VetTechs
- LEGO Robotics - FLL Team 40189
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art
- Learn about our solar system with our SkyLab
- Microscope Lab
- One Hundred Global
- Phyllis Girdwood - Homemade Learning Activities
- Quantum Paranormal Investigators
- Romeoville Art Society
- Romeoville Fire Department Featuring Drones
- Society of Women Engineers Chicago Regional Section
- SLIME LAB - make your own slime
- U of I Extension Will County gardeners/naturalists
- Village of Romeoville Television
- Will County Bee Keepers
- Will County Land Use
- Estimation Station
- Homemade Learning Activities for Pre-Ks
- Free Instant Prizes
- PLUS many more hands-on activities and crafts
White Oak Library District was able to hold our STEM Fest because of a generous grant provided by CITGO and the continued support of the Friends of the White Oak Library District. Special thanks to the Rotary Club of Romeoville for sponsoring the Library Foundation’s raffle.