Get Service Hours from Home!
Looking for a great way to get service hours while you’re staying home due to COVID-19 precautions? We've got you covered!
Teens in grades 7 - 12 can volunteer a variety of ways for the library! Doing any or all of the options listed below can earn you hours:
- Teen Blog Post: Your Voice Matters! Write a short blog post for White Oak Blogs about an issue you're passionate about.
- Book Reviews: Tell us about your favorite book(s) to be featured on our blog/on library displays.
- Video posts: create a video to help promote the library!
- Video Review: Watch any White Oak Library District Youtube video and write a mini review that is at least three sentences long.
- Artwork Submission: Create artwork of varying medium that are library themed, book themed, or fandom themed that may be posted on White Oak Library’s Social Media. Take a picture and send it to the library! Email Artwork Submissions to email@example.com
- Librarian Pen Pal: Email any of the teen librarians with questions, concerns, recommendations for books, programs ideas, or just to say hi!
- TAG Survey: The Teen Librarians want to here from you! Let us know what you want to see at the library! Your input Matters! Watch as we input your ideas into action! Each time you submit the survey earn 1 hour of volunteering! Submit the survey located here: https://tinyurl.com/y44jgv7n
Questions? E-mail Faith Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org.